Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nabeel's delicious Gringo Burgers

I love being Nabeel's Sous Chef. He loves to cook Especially for me and as you all know by now I love to eat. He tries out new recipes and I love to watch him cook. It's very entertaining and helpful. Since I started eating gluten




free, I haven't had a good burger in years. I found gluten free buns and Nabeel grilled these delicious burgers. Its a South American recipe.


Ingredients:
Ground beef 500g (regular)
Green onions 3 roots
Red onion 1 medium
Garlic 1 tsp
Pepper medley 1 tbsp
Paprika 1tsp
Cajun spice 1tspn
Salt 1 tspn ( hasbe zaiqa, according to your taste.
Cilantro 1/2 cup

Prep:
Chop green, red onions, cilantro and garlic and add that to the beef. Add spices and soya sauce and mix it all up. Make medium size patties and grill them medium high for 10 mins on each side.




























































This lunch reminded me of mama's burgers in Sharjah Alain, English night at Peshawar mess, shami kabob sandwiches in Mianwali, barbecue at Richmond park with lays chips.
I hope when you make these, it also remind you of a family time back in the day or create a new memory of a warm relaxing day with Gringo Burgers.




- by MKH

1 comment:

  1. Mehru Jee
    I know that this is a universal blog so consider people with high uric acid too.
    Blog some recipes for chicken and fish cooking.
    Thanx
    Ata

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.